Nada Guide or Kelley Blue Book
You’ll get adequate information from the Kelley Blue book about boats in the “Motorcycle” section. This book has been able to compile an extensive list of vehicles that have been produced since 1995. Although if you need an older boat, you can look up NADA Guides. With the guides, you’ll be able to check the current value of the boat and also determine the boat’s resale value.
Try to check the boat’s condition before using the guides. If you have your boat in good condition, it would worth more than identical or similar boats that need repairs. There’ll be reduced value for small repairs on the boats. The values also will be in a private state in the case where you’ve put care into your boat.
You can also find out about sales prices to compare the different boats. Don’t forget; the boat is going to be a higher price if it’s located near water. Boats are always in high demands during summer and spring seasons. It’s simple; don’t try to sell during winter, focus on summer and spring.
Also, try to be competitive when it comes to pricing. You can use the price range in your locality as a guide. Price boats that you feel are in better condition. Try to be honest and don’t make the mistake of pricing your boat higher than one that’s in a better condition within the same locality.
Follow the below steps to find NADA Boat’s Value:
- Click on (nadaguides.com)
- Navigate to “Boats” tab in the main menu after which you’ll be redirected to a page titled “Boat values and prices.”
- After that hit the ‘start here’ button, then go on to fill your zip code.
- Keep hitting continue until the list of boat manufacturers appear. If you can’t find the manufacturer you’re searching for, you can still access the full list in the blue and white drop-down box just down the line.
- Once you select the manufacturer,
- Find the production year.
- And then select whether the boat is a sailboat or a powerboat.
- You can now move on through the list that has been provided for your boat.
- Now you’ll be asked to input other information about the boat’s engine, and other options available. They include the boat’s overall makeup and canvas, entertainment, electronics, fishing capability and other things.
- After making your selections, click Continue at the bottom of the page.
- You’ll also be required to fill the information about the trailer that’ll come with the boat.
- After making a selection from the lists, click on Next: Price Summary” to check the NADA assessed value of the boat.